MiliTactical Military Discount
If you are a Veteran or Active duty member of the Armed Forces, you can use the 25% discount code: militac25 for 25% off of any order placed on MiliTactical.com.
Proof of service not required. But please comment what branch of service you are/were affiliated with.
List of Other Businesses That Offer Military Discounts
If you served in the U.S. military, you can obtain a Veteran ID card from your local VA hospital. If you are not able to obtain an ID card, you can show your DD-214 (Discharge Papers) at the time of purchase. Keep in mind, all businesses will require proof of military service, which can include a VA Universal Access Card, Military I.D., DD-214, Veterans Service Organization Card (VSO’s groups like the VFW, DAV, AmVets, MOAA, FRA, and the American Legion), These discounts are offered to you with no strings attached from national chain stores and online businesses. These discounts work 100% of the times. I decided to only include reputable businesses that offer the military discount in every location across the nation. This information was last updated in April 2016.
Please keep us posted if there are any outdated Military Discounts below OR if you would like additional Discounts added to this page.
Veterans and all Military Personnel (including Retirees)
- Get a 10% discount on your purchase at The Home Depot.
- Free event tickets, including discounted tickets: http://www.vettix.org/
- Free Money Education Course by activating gift code: USA @ https://www.suzeu.com/
- Get a 10% discount on your purchase at Lowes.
- Get a 10% discount at Dell Computers. http://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/6099/campaigns/military-experience?c=us&link_number=113010291&l=en&s=eep&cs=6099&~ck=mn&dgc=AF&cid=246361&lid=4252661
- Get a 10% discount on your purchase at
- Get a 20% discount on your purchase at Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker
- 15% off from http://www.flowershop.com/(1800-627-0046). Online Coupon Code: HERO.
- Receive 10% off all automobile parts at Meineke
- Get a 10% discount on your meal at G.I. Friday’s.
- 5% off American-Made Flags (Veterans Burial Flags, Cotton U.S. Flags, Lapel Pins, Bulk Wholesale Items, etc.). Use Coupon Code: veterans. Please, use the link below to obtain the discount: http://www.veteransflagdepot.com
Active Duty Personnel, Military Retirees, National Guard, and Reserves
- 15% off AT&T’s cellphone bill.
- 15% off T-Mobile’s cellphone bill. In addition.
- 15% off Sprint’s cellphone bill.
- 15% off Verizon’s off monthly bill, 8% off data plans, and 25% off accessories.
- Receive 10% off AAMCO Transmission.
- Southwest Airlines discounts to active duty personnel. Call Southwest directly @ 1800-435-9792.
- 25% discount off GoRuck Built Gear. https://goruck.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204594605-Do-you-have-a-military-discount- (active duty personnel only. You’re going to have to send an email to verify military service from you military email account).
- Discounted college tuition at Park University, which is a private university located in Parkville, Missouri (including online tuition).
- Up to 15% off GEICO’s regular insurance premiums in all states except Georgia, Indiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas.
- You can purchase tax-free products at your local VA hospital retail stores, including electronic products, clothes, and jewelry.
- Become a member of USAA, which is a financial institution for military personnel (including veterans). USAA has very, very competitive car insurance rates, credit cards interest rates, and low-fee investment opportunities. USAA has the best customer service in the nation among major financial institutions and insurance companies. For instance, USAA offers no-monthly-fee checking accounts, reimburse ATM fees (up to $15 per month), re-order checks for free (other banks charge up to $30 for re-ordering checks), and credit cards with annual interest rates at 6.5% permanently.